Predator mites are tiny mites, typically just barely visible with the naked eye, that live on crop leaves and/or soil where they hunt crop pests.
These crop pests include; thrips, whiteflies, spider mites, and other pest mite species.
By encouraging predator mite populations, you will maintain pest populations at non-damaging levels, decrease the use of pesticides and/or prevent pest populations from entering your growing space in the first place.
Predator Mites for Thrips Control
* Best thrips predator mite in warmer temps (above 20C)
*Cannabis, Greenhouse Vegetables, House Plants, Greenhouse Ornamentals etc.
* Best Seller
* Best thrips predator mite in cooler conditions (below 20C)
* Greenhouse Strawberry, Greenhouse Ornamental, House Plants etcs.
* Best thrips predator mite in specific high pressure thrips situations
* Greenhouse Cucumber, Pepper and Cut Rose
* Best thrips predator mite in cool, outdoor conditions
Predator Mites for Spider Mite Control
* For preventative situations or low level Spider Mites with no webbing present Text
*Best all around for control
* Quickly brings Spider Mites under control
Predator Mites for Fungus Gnat Control
* Excellent long term control for Sciarid Flies (Fungus Gnats)
Predator Mites for Whitefly Suppression
* Best Seller!
* Best Whitefly predator mite in warmer conditions (22-35C)
* Cannabis, Greenhouse Vegetables, Houseplants, Greenhouse Ornamentals, etc.
Predator Mites for Broad Mite & Russet Mite Suppression