Description: Metal Magnifying Lens w/ Scale
- folding and standing design at 60mm high and 14mm thin
What can I use it for?
Use this magnifying lens to examine pests up close for identification and monitoring purposes or to look for evidence of beneficial biological control agents at work on your plants.
How does it work?
Magnifying lenses are used to focus light in a way that produces a magnified image of an object. Many common pests, and the beneficial organisms used to control them, are extremely small and can only be observed in detail using magnification.
How do I use it?
- Take a leaf (or other part of the plant you want to examine) in your hand and locate an area for closer observation.
- Hold the magnifying lens up to your eye.
- Move your face and the lens close to the observation area.
- Adjust your distance as needed to bring the area into focus.