Scientific name: Steinernema feltiae
Common name: Entomopathogenic nematodes
Best used: on the larvae of:
- Sciarid flies (Sciaridae).
- Shore Fly.
- Thrips (pupae and larvae) * If used for thrips control, this product is also best used with Thripor and Swirski sachets (Plus or Ulti-Mite, depending on your growing conditions).
- Weevils (Otiorhynchus spp.) .
- Lepidoptera (Caterpillars): Tomato Leaf Miner, Armyworms, Cotton Bollworm, Corn earworm, Tomato Looper, Cutworms, Silvery Moth, Oak Processionary Moth, Common Swift Moth.
- Sycamore Lace Bug.
Works by: the nematodes will enter the pest larvae and release symbiotic bacteria into the body cavity. This bacteria converts the larval tissue into a food source, on which the nematodes feed, develop and reproduce. The host pest dies within a few hours to days after infection.
- Entonem AM 50 Million: box with one bag x 50 million third stage nematodes in gel.
- Entonem AM 500 Million: box with two bags X 250 million third stage nematodes in gel.
Fungus gnats (Sciarid flies)
Western flower thrips
Most of our products contain living organisms; therefore, we must follow specific procedures to guarantee their safe transportation from our door to yours.
All orders received before Wednesday (3:00 pm EST) will ship the following week. We guarantee the product will arrive before end of day Saturday.
If there is a holiday the ship day will be delayed one (1) business day.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or holidays.
For more information, please visit: Entonem | Koppert Products
We can help you!
Find in our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE the most commonly asked questions and answers when purchasing our products.
If you have any inquiries, please fill out this CONTACT FORM and we’ll get back to you.