Description: Entomopathogenic nematodes Heterorhabditis bacteriophora
Best Used: on the larvae of:
- Weevil (Otiorhynchus spp.)
- European Chafer Grub (Amphimallon majale)
- Common Garden Chafer Grub (Phyllopertha horticola and Phyllophaga spp.)
- Japanese, Oriental Chafer Grub, and the Asiatic Garden Beetle (Popillia japonica, Exomala orientalis, Autoserica castanea)
- Dune Chafer Grub (Anomala dubia)
- Flea beetles (Phyllotreta spp.)
- Common Swift Moth (Korscheltellus lupulina)
Works by: the nematodes will enter the pest larvae and release symbiotic bacteria into the body cavity. This bacteria converts the larval tissue into a food source, on which the nematodes feed, develop and reproduce. The host pest dies within a few hors to days after infection.
Suggested Application Rate: 250,000-500,000/m2, depending on pest pressure and crop type.
Packaging: Box with two bags x 250 million (each bag) third stage nematodes in gel.
For more information, visit https://www.koppert.com/terranem/